Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to Metacomet's message

I'm keeping the majority of my CUU holdings that I currently have (RRSPs, TFSA's, Cash account) as I believe in a 2.50-3 buyout, worst case scenario - hopefully it will be lots more. Given the delays, I'm happy to play around in other stocks a bit too.

I will still make good money if the conservative buyout numbers touted on this board are remotely accurate and don't feel the need to hang on to every last share out of fear of missing out. I have made money elsewhere this fall and in 2012 and probably will make more elsewhere again too (I've also had a few bad picks - c'est la vie.).

Not sure I think it is one of the best green field opportunities on Earth ... it is a very good one with lots of potential to grow, but with uncertain timelines and a few questions to be answered re: the mine plan and CAPEX. I've been in over a year now - does that make me a trader or investor because I'm selling a bit to dabble in other stocks? I don't think it is either/or necessarily ... one has to be nimble and try to read the shifting markets and re-evaluate when there many delays with CUU. I think lots of posters here are emotionally involved in CUU (me included) and really want to ride this out to the end as we think there is a good story here.

No harm in investing and trading a bit too, imo.

Please login to post a reply
chops
City
Vancouver
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/02/2011
Social Links