Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
Bashers
over 12 years ago
in response to RogueWolf's message

There have been a couple of cases of people on this board who have been banned. I saw comments after that others thought that their comments were pretty innocuous and defended them, stating that they were merely stating their opinion and should have the right to do so. I can't really comment, as I didn't really follow their postings. Over time I've become pretty selective regarding whose postings I read (and whose I ignore).

One thing I will say though is clearly there's very little tolerance on these boards for people who spout propaganda or verbal diarrhea and have nothing of interest to say. Thankfully, there's a certain amount of quality control on this forum that seems to demand a more educated, civilized, and classy crowd. I appreciate that. As long as people express their opinions based on fact and aren't here to bash the stock (In my opinion there's no place for short-sellers on these boards), I think we can all continue to have intelligent discussions and pool our collective knowledge to benefit the community. Good luck everyone, but I don't think we need it ;)

Please login to post a reply
swinter
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/07/2011
Social Links
Private Message