Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to webgogs's message

Lets not forget that everytime a news release comes out it doesnt seem to affect the stock much at all. I think by and large youve either seen the value here, or you just cant plain figure out the value and moved on to a different stock.

The market would probably react better if it was a set division of ownership, but if the worst we can do is 25% I should still think theres upside from this point. The real value of this stock will probably only be actualized at the actual buy out.

Our NPV and actual resources(which have been proven up with higher grades since last RE) are clearly in disharmony. A $2.7 billion dollar NPV gives us a value of $1.75 for our 25%, this simple math formula alone may dissuade the average investor if they havent looked deeper.

Silver has not been accounted for (which a lot of people may have missed in their analysis), and indeed maybe some factions believe it will be left entirely out of the feasibility.

No one is sure what Teck will back in for.

Losing tonnage to increase the overall grade was also a move that was clearly missed by the market. It wasnt done that way for the shareholder, it was done that way to make us look more attractive to Teck for a buyout, I think the market missed the fine points of this move.

This stock is a wild card, but I bet a lot of people who were buying in the above $2.00 range have bashed the hell out of it to their friends and buddies as well. Us longs have chosen to stay until the end come hell or high water, but the amount of buying followed by the crashing SP have probably left some fairly negative opinions out there in the investing community.

Overall if I was just getting in on it now on a tip, I would question these dynamics.

Just an opinion as to why the SP seems to remain relatively flat when news comes out, the value is there but I think its also fair to say a lot of people could have missed it or abandoned hope in the past year.

That being said its one more amazing chance to add to your position with an even bigger deposit looming.

Rogue,

Please login to post a reply
RogueWolf
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/19/2011
Social Links