Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to drobertso's message

My guess is probably around the $2.20 area. Don Lindsay at Teck is a very shrewd deal maker, and I'm pretty sure he want's to feel like he got the best side of the deal, probably the same as CUU feels. Teck is the one with the cash though, and deals most always favor the buyer.

See here unfortunately I feel you're very wrong, I dont think $2.20 is going to cut it.

We have a lot of value here even beyond the NPV of the project as we know it.

We're awaiting a new feasibility that will have more tonnes as well as silver in it...these things had been left off the last RE, they will add to our value.

The fact that we can be in production by the slated 2017 global copper shortfall alone means there is significant value in buying us out today and selling the copper at higher prices in 4 years.

We have a lot of drills that add even further tonnes to this project, although if they are not included in Feasibility or an updated RE I dont feel we will recieve full value for them, however we will not let them go for free either.

The fact that Teck may pay over and above what we are asking for to ensure 100% control is not to be forgotten either.

Tecks already gotten the most bang for the buck here with their 75% back in....thats the way it is, but this is one hell of a deposit too...even 25% of this deposit I believe will fetch a minimum of $4, and my gut reaction still sits about $5-7. Mind you we wont know until the offer, the dynamics could work a lot of ways but no matter how they unfold Im certain we'll get well over $2.20.

Teck might also back in for 25%,40% or best case scenario walk away.

Value isnt always a dollar sign.

Rogue,

Please login to post a reply
RogueWolf
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/19/2011