my place
over 10 years ago
Bought
over 10 years ago
New Debt
over 10 years ago
in response to KINGY2's message

Hi Terry

I see Canada is also putting the brakes on retirement.I guess this is a worldwide issue these days.Due to the big debt nations built trough the years and the huge risk banks had taken the lower class guys can pay their bills.It's a shame .Politics in Belgium and in other European nations is shifting to the right wings.The unbalance between poor and rich will become bigger like in the US.At some point we must be happy we are out of the working game and you within some years because the young people will have to work until they almost die I think.I give you a good call.The moment you can quit take it .Of course people who did spent all their money while they are working with only a retirement wage is not that much.People in Belgium who had worked for government like you they have a very good pension wage here .

You're right I'm living life large but I always had a very good payed job and my wife also had worked for several years and because we have no children we can spent a lot .I also have built up a high portfolio by saving money and good investments and some luck from my parents side which had 3 houses .When my mom died some years ago my dad divided the houses among my brother and sister.I recently sold mine for 3 times the price I payed for.Houses in Belgium are among the highest priced in Europe so that was a good investment.Specially in the Dutch spoken side of Belgium most people are living in very nice houses .They say that Belgians are born with a brick in their stomach.But I think Canada is also good for living.

I think you read SH lately.There is a big discussion last days about the debt problem of CLL.That 's a little bit my concern too.I'm almost sure results next Q will be fine but the CEO also mentioned something in past cc about a debt issue adressing in 2014 and that's something we have no clue so far.According to the posters there ,not much options are open.A sell of assets,joint venture or the worst one a dillutions and that's for us shareholders a bad thing.If that scenario is the case then we must be out before this happens because we will see a big drop in sp.So with a good news show they could lift their sp and probably the CEO has a price in mind for the exchange.Remembering the earlier dillution done at a very low is a bad situation.That's the big question hanging over this stock .Looking back on CLL the former CEO Dick G was a worst pick .That guy did stupid moves.Glad he's gone but current management sits on the legacy from him and had to solved this huge problem.But I have confidance in current management and their approach but we need a sollution on how they will fix this issue and then the way is open for steady grow.I hope my concerns are to big but we must still be cautious.

Please login to post a reply
sharky
City
Gent (Belgium)
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/12/2007
Social Links