Connacher Oil and Gas

Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM
in response to KINGY2's message

Hey Terry

Yes I'm married for about 16 years now after living together first for about 4 years.Before I had a lot of girlfriends but could never stay very long because I'm not a guy who can live the common lifestyle like raising kids ,working hard being a good daddy figure etc..My wife now also wanted no kids so we can have a good life without to much trouble though I know when I will be a very old man life could be less bright and lonely .But that's the choice I made.

Waw man that must be very impressing with all that snow.I never seen more then 30 cm here.As of now in my area I haven't seen no snow and temps are high.Today 10 C° and they predict 13 C° for next monday then temps could be dropping but still higher then normal.I think you guys there had a lot of work in the winter with all that snow.Is it even possible to drive with a normal car there instead of a 4*4 truck like you have.How can you be on time to go to work with such conditions?If this should occur once in Belgium believe me all the traffic stops.If there is a heavy snow on the highways sometimes all traffic is jammed within minutes.Of course traffic here is super dense.

Today I bought a PRS guitar.A 513 model.killer guitar and very nice but very expensive.My wife said I'm nuts to pay so much for a peace of wood but in terms of investment I think I made a good deal.

Yes I hope also CLL will show some strenght in months to come.It hasn't move nothing since some weeks and it will only move on news I guess and hopefully it's possitive.As we may believe the predictions the crisis is officilly over in Europe so that could bring back some more confidance resulting in more consumption and spending which could lift profits but we must say specially the US bourses have had a very good 2013 and maybe there is not much space left .Oil is still around the 100 and maybe it can pass it if winter time really settles down in Europe though I must say for my part it may stay this way .

So Terry let's cross our fingers so we can have a decent profit in 2014 .

Ciao and good luck with the snowblower .

Please login to post a reply
sharky
City
Gent (Belgium)
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/12/2007
Social Links