Connacher Oil and Gas

Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM
in response to KINGY2's message

Hi Terry

Merry Christmas to you and your wife or girlfriend as well from me and my wife Marina.

Yes taking profits by the time is probably the best to do.Maybe next year could be a good one but it could become dangerous if the balloon starts blowing up on the bourses.Normally Europe has to gain somle more compared to the other bourses like the S&P 500 ,Dow etc. which are at record highs now.There is prove of improvements in economics so this can steer the bourses higher but investors tend to overreact so at some point the balloon can burst .A lot of predictors suggest that we near the danger zone but we still must see the facts.IMO it's not for next months to come but maybe after summer next year.

Well while the weather on the Rock is so bad here it's the opposite.We haven't seen almost no snow in Belgium and where I live nothing.It's around 11 C° now which is in fact to warm for the season but I wouldn't change with the ft snow at yours.I don't like winter time and all the trouble it brings but I guess Canadians are more or less used to this effect.If you can post a pic.How do you guys up there get out of the garage with the car when it's 6 ft of snow?Digging out a track or something?A few years ago I was out on Christmas eve for dinner in a restaurant.They had predicted good weather and I took the BMW.When I was eating it starts snowing and when I came out it was around 15 cm of snow.t wasn't almost impossible to drive with that car because it has so much torque and there is no buttom to set of the traction control.I had to ride in second gear and very slowly.I did around 1 hour for about 25 km .I was really glad to arrive at my home without any damage.Now I never take out the BMW even there is the smallest chance of snow in winter.

I think the warming up effect is becoming clear.It's like the time of the seasons in Europe is shifting to later data.

I never seen two and a half man but the actor is Charlie Sheen.I've seen the movie Platoon with him and Hot Shots which is a very hylarious movie.Good actor.

So enyoi the evening and this week I made a cover of the Stones song Winter which is a nice one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBrXci_AdLI

Cheers

Ludwig

Please login to post a reply
sharky
City
Gent (Belgium)
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined