Connacher Oil and Gas

Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM
in response to KINGY2's message

Hi Terry

If you buy today you could take 10 to 20 % if you should sell in the uptick .Otherwise you could wait after reaction on results and buy after the profit taking is a fact which always occured.I did some search on their website and I suppose to see results coming around May 7 or so.As things go like usual you could bet on a run in front .I've thought about that too but I have already around 55.000 share now and I won't put extra saving money in my shares portfolio.So I should sell some of my other shares but they also are doing well .Probably it's better to watch how things evolve right now on CLL.

I think there is a chance that the bourses could break out because the indexes are near resistance levels again and they have made higher bottoms too so that could mean we can have a rally once this is broken .My Total shares have almost reached my selling point but I read that oil stocks are doing well since a while because of the value of these ones so if a break out is fact it could go higher.But before summer I will sell them and a part of my CLL shares too .We will see opportunities coming when fall comes around.Mostly a good period for buying shares.

With CLL which is a stock that can swing heavily 10 % trades in short terms are very common to do.

Please login to post a reply
sharky
City
Gent (Belgium)
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/12/2007
Social Links