Connacher Oil and Gas

Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM
in response to Nick21's message

Hi Nick

Sharky what you described sounds like a different planet, I really want to travel, if just to expand my mental horizons. Canada is a very nice place to live and I love it, however I want to see other possibilities. The worst thing I see on the streets here is brawls after the bar, firedebt comes before sunrise to wash the blood of the sidewalk, pretty normal for a bar scene I would think.

I have a good idea.Maybe we should change house for a while and you come to Belgium and drive with my roadster to Knokke ,Belgiums most trendy town or go fishing on the North sea or drive around to the Ardennes with the Harley.In the evening you can go to the bars and pubs or restaurant which we have plenty of them and see what it is living in a small country.I would for sure enjoy fishing in Canada or hunting and shooting with big riffles and drive around in the wideness .I watch frequently to Discovery channel which broadcast many nice programs about Canada and Alaska.Lifestyle is pretty wild up there not like that urban lifestyle we mostly live here.When do you put your video's on you tube about your fishing season you did .We have nice acient cities with cozy streets but after a while it gets boring and i like nature as well .I can image it must be fun taking a pick up truck load with guns or fishing stuff and go out for a few days .

About CLL's update.13.000 to 14.000 .They say it's stable but it is not so much more then befor if I'm correct. Is it because they went under the 1 $ that they were delisted from TSX?

Please login to post a reply
sharky
City
Gent (Belgium)
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/12/2007
Social Links