Connacher Oil and Gas

Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM
in response to Nick21's message

Thank you Jurek, I hope I am successful as well.

I was referring to the recent 52 week high of 1.66 just a couple of months ago.

In your opinion is the bitumen production stability in the 13,000 bbl/d-14,000 bbl/d range good thing for Connacher ? I haven't done the mathematician thing and I know their max production rating is 20,000, however with the oil being where it is and montana doing really well and the light crude oil play (more future based), I would hope they turn a small profit.

Good Neutral Bad

IMO the recent 25% dropped in CLL share price (from 80 cents to 60 cents) is related to CLL being deleted from the TSX SmallCap index. This will take place after the market close on Friday, September 16. Some index founds and energy funds maybe selling and readjusting their portfolio. WTF? This can't be good!!

It seems that we have to go trough this exercise every couple of years. It makes a good entertainment to blame The Dark Forces (bankers) for CLL misfortunes as one poster suggested. Just wonder why do they (Dark Forces) have so many opportunities to do this things to us? I may be missing the point here, however, on their part, organization, lots a money, and university degree's. On our part investing as individuals and not large organized group's, and ignorance.

Please login to post a reply
Nick21
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/08/2011
Social Links
Private Message