Connacher Oil and Gas

Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM
in response to rebels1's message

Yes Gobles in London on, I know I could find one easy if i wanted but I lost the motivation. That was when I bought my first rifle and wanted to shoot it a lot and at a buck or more shot it was adding up really quick, now I only use it if and when I go hunting, which is here now or soon, geese hunting is my thing, never thought the breast meat of a bird could be dark meat, and I want a couple of ducks too, never shot bambie before, don't really want to.

When I was taking my gun course, the teacher was a real redneck, it was down in simcoe county, it was a one day course followed with a test at the end, if you passed you sent away the paper work and got your license in two or three weeks. I think everyone in the course passed. 2 things stuck in my memory, 1, 83% of gun deaths in canada are suicides, and 2, in some states you can go and buy a gun with no license (cause it's your constitional right) that could literally chop a transportation truck in half!! YEEHAA!!

Sharky what you described sounds like a different planet, I really want to travel, if just to expand my mental horizons. Canada is a very nice place to live and I love it, however I want to see other possibilities. The worst thing I see on the streets here is brawls after the bar, firedebt comes before sunrise to wash the blood of the sidewalk, pretty normal for a bar scene I would think.

Please login to post a reply
Nick21
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/08/2011
Social Links
Private Message