Connacher Oil and Gas

Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM
in response to rebels1's message

Hi Dave

Yeah that should be a great licence plate for me .Since yesterday I have a roadster and it's again a Z3M but a modified one with hardtop too.Tuned to 335 hp with DME exhaust and a better sound system then my previous one.My wife didn't like the Crossfire model.

Hope you're right about the bump but i guess market conditions will remain bad.Specially the trouble in the Eurozone.In Germany a group of professors is aginst the support for countries like Greece etc.In their eyes it's like trowing money into a bottomless pitt.The big problem in the € is the fact though we have a Euro presisdent which is one of our former prime misisters Van Rompay he in fact is just the puppet of the big countries like Germany and France.We are far away from a leadership like in Canada or the US with one on top .I don't know when this mess will be solved .Banks here are obligated to buy the bad bonds as well and some have to many in portfolio so that it's not thinkable some of them could go bankrupt.

I believe there is more chance on another down leg like predicted in the artickle I posted before we can start to move up on better conditions.As long the political leaders remain in undecission to take the needed actions trust will be away from the markets.

Supposing CLL can form a JV within some months.How do you guys see the future then and effect on sp?

Please login to post a reply
sharky
City
Gent (Belgium)
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/12/2007
Social Links