St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to sculpin's message

Agreed!

It has to come from yourself. First of all, you have to have the concerns & complaints. If, & only if, you have concerns, then send them in!

Transfer what your concerns & complaints are, in a letter. A cut & paste, and name change does not do much justice, IMO.

Personally, I say the shorter & to the point, the better!

A few spelling, or grammar mistakes from a personal letter & feelings, go much further than a cut & paste from a professional letter, IMO.

Many people I know, These were just a few of their Questions/Concerns:

Why did the majority vote not win?

Why does someone involved in the battle get to decide, especially with the minority group?

Who gets to say I, or anyone I know, was mislead by the green circular?

Because, Personally, nobody I know was mislead one bit!

Personally, when I got my white circular, and it told me to vote white, and vote today, well, I personally found that a very misleading sentence. Why vote the same day you get the info from only one side? Where's the other info to compare to? Also a common concern of many I know.

Why was the white proxy probably 50 times easier to vote (IMO), but they still had probably 1/10, or even less of the green votes? Yet, green vote still not recognized? How? Why?

Those are the main points that people I know are writing about, but all in their own words.

Please login to post a reply
BOW2U
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/25/2010
Social Links
Private Message