St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to molson200's message

An excellent job! Considering all the tricks and time restraints against us, we still managed to come out with majority!!!!!!!!! Management had and utilized many tricks in the book to stop us, but as mentioned before, when a majority of a companies shareholders are not happy, its a powerful voice that can do amazing things in a very short period of time. This very saisfactory action of getting these many votes in on time may only suggest the prowess of our new management. It also shows, that with limited tools and odds not in our favour on the voting process, and without spending $150,000 on solicitation of votes, these nominess accomplished an incredible feat.

Had we had considerable and comparible time and financing, our nominees would have won with a much higher percentage. I must say that not all shares are ever voted out of the shares outstanding, so this percentage may rise considerably when based on the actual amount of shares that voted. IMO, its possible the percentage win could be upwards to 70% or more when the final math is done. I will also mention that there are some that I know that have not got their votes in in time to be counted in this tally, BUT, I suggest that even though you think that you are late for voting, vote anyway, because these votes may still be taken to the meeting and could still have a huge effect.

IMO

A job well done by ALL shareholders !

thank you all very much for all your efforts in making this happen.

Rick

Please login to post a reply
sculpin
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/09/2009
Social Links