St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to Kemo's message

Agreed Kemo. There is no way to know FOR SURE...until results are released. As Long said...if you are in it for the sale of Tesoro.....the how much...is irrelevant at this point....we will find out....we will get price per share payout.....and then we talk about....perhaps Vilcoro...the share price is not indicative of what we know...that there IS gold....the how much....time will tell.

All the steps are being taken to capitalize on the properties value....I feel we are in capable hands. We will all walk away with exponentially more than we had when we began..of that I am sure....and that is what we are here for. To continue to speculate the g/t ....??....well if Edmonton44 finds that crystal ball on ebay....perhaps there will be a different perspective....until then....it has been done....and done ....and done. And....does it matter..unless you are trying to calculate your exit share price?? Personally....SLI has so much more than Tesoro in its deck....that I will ride the SLI train to the end.....

Please login to post a reply
newbie101
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/09/2011
Social Links
Private Message