St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company

I believe the poll brought some interesting results. I was surprised at the number of people that have no idea of what grade a good result might return and for this reason alone I think the exercise was worthwhile. If just one person has a better idea of what the link library is all about then that makes the whole exercise valuable. Since the survey was anonymous I don’t attach a great importance to anyone throwing in your opinion.

However there are two things that I would like to have clarified. The first is that Tesoro has two bodies of interest, the first being the open pit area. If the open pit area is 400 meters deep, why divide it in half? If it is 400 meters in depth then scaling etc can be applied to the proper depth of the body. In this area one would expect to find high grade narrow veins but then the dissemination part will be calculated by the trenching, giving an average value that would qualify for an open pit mine to a depth of perhaps 400 m.

The second, and major part of our (my) interest concerns the huge anomaly and since the shallow drills will reach half way into the anomaly then this is the area where speculation can go from one gram per ton to ½ oz per ton or upward.

I would favor the survey asking the two questions.

In conclusion we all have to listen to knowledgeable people and seek wisdom, remember that since my insight is poor in these matters “in the valley of the blind, the one eyed man is king!”

Please login to post a reply
greaser10
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/04/2011
Social Links
Private Message