Star Navigation Systems Group Ltd.

Signed a Technical Partnership Agreement with Astrium, a wholly owned subsidiary of EADS, to enhance and implement the patented In-flight Safety Monitoring System (ISMS™) – the next generation of aircraft data transmission systems.
in response to atolp's message

Been a while,

Loving the momentum building up with Astrium and Star. I have a feeling OSC must be practically approved, otherwise I dont think they would put out press release's on Astrium's website let alone spending money for dubai airshow.

Atolp, as for that article I think Viraf must of been anticipating the deal with Astrium to be concluded much earlier than it did, and probably never forecasting going through OSC. Astrium testing and optimizing the entire ADS production in the pilot project im sure we will see stuff soon. I am just as anxious as you are, like you said if Astrium can't do this then no one can, however they have already ran there test markets in 2010 at Berlin airshow, so im sure they know exactly what there doing.

Looking forward to see what comes from dubai airshow and also the AGM in December.

Cheers

Please login to post a reply
hexadecimal
City
Toronto
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/12/2010