Star Navigation Systems Group Ltd.

Signed a Technical Partnership Agreement with Astrium, a wholly owned subsidiary of EADS, to enhance and implement the patented In-flight Safety Monitoring System (ISMS™) – the next generation of aircraft data transmission systems.

I would like to specifically ask STAR about the statement in the Financial Post made by Mr. Kapadia in the fall of 2010 and if there are any updates to this statement as we are in late part of 2011 right now.

If were going to make this "major sale" this year just give me a wink! :)

Here is the link to the article:

http://blog.agoracom.com/2010/11/01/star-navigation-snatsxv-featured-in-financial-post-for-real-time-airplane-monitoring-black-box-obsolete/

Please see below for the section of the article that I am refering to:

"Having received all the necessary licensing and approvals from Transport Canada and the Federal Aviation Authority [FAA] in the United States, Star is in the process of finalizing its first big order with a major subsidiary of the pan-European aerospace corporation EADS, or European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company. Mr. Kapadia is confident Star will achieve its first profitable quarter by the middle of the 2011 fiscal year."

Please login to post a reply
atolp
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/13/2011
Social Links
Private Message