Sage Gold Inc.

60% Clavos gold mine (produced in 2007), Timmins (SAS-t); +150,000 acres in Beardmore-Geraldton. Further exploration on Pillars, Paint Lake, and Golden Extension. Identify and acquire new property with near-term production potential.
in response to charlie_123123's message

Charlie,

I am not threatened or frustrated by your posts. Actually I found your questions to be quite valid. My comments were for another poster who chose to blast management for doing and saying nothing. It appears obvious that management have indeed been very busy working to not only save the company but to give it a chance to grow.

I think we all know that there are indeed questions that need answering . I think we will get the answers when management has them to give us.If you look at the 2 latest NR's it is quite obvious why they weren't saying to much. I think it is great that we are where we are considering the alternative.

Have I lost money here? You bet, but I feel better today than I did a week ago. I don't think are joint venture partners would have hooked up with us unless they had faith in us. We must either sell or have a little faith ourselves. Rico

Please login to post a reply
rico
City
nova scotia
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/16/2007
Social Links