Sage Gold Inc.

60% Clavos gold mine (produced in 2007), Timmins (SAS-t); +150,000 acres in Beardmore-Geraldton. Further exploration on Pillars, Paint Lake, and Golden Extension. Identify and acquire new property with near-term production potential.
in response to rico's message

I have become a doubter over the past few months but i have to agree with Rico on this one. The stock going up and staying there is amazing to me. Yes, there will be more dilution and eventually a reverse split, but that is the reality today. Would i buy more stock today and average down???probably not-unless i had money i did not care if i lost. My present holdings--i will keep at least until end of year or until a tax loss is needed. Why keep SGX at all- it is still a gamble, still alive, and moving in the right direction. You never know with these kind of companies, you just have to put your faith in management. I thought a few years ago , as the metal prices moved higher, Sage would move higher also(flawed thinking on my part).

Bottom line, you have to find something of value that you can extract for a profit. Sage has not been able to accomplish that yet. Sage wants to be a production/mining company. They are still trying, like 100's of other companies in that business.

What i find wrong with some posters is trying to determine a value for Sage based on what they think they have found or what hints they might think they decipher from news releases or other posts. Trust me on this one, the markets will have the information and reflected in the price long before you can figure out whats going on.

Please login to post a reply
mark1
City
Atlanta
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/23/2009
Social Links