Probe Mines

Growth through Discovery Canadian Base and Precious Metal Exploration
in response to Neophyte Senior's message

Well, could be ....and like you say nothing has changed....this happened during the first probe run Stock hung around 0.35 to 0.50 for along time....then went to 0.70 then hovered around 0.70 to 1.10 for a while then pretty much a straight shot to 2.25....then the roll back to 1.10 ( got as low as 0.95 ).   Then recovery to 2.35 and upwards from there.

If you have 500 + thousand shares...you wait it out....even if you sold it all above 2 bucks....trying to buy back in might net you a tidy profit but i dont think you can accumulate the same amount.

Anyways, I am still excited....if no NR before Christmas then i will be nervous...but for the most part.  they have 2 plays in action....and possibly a 3rd one. 

Dave's first hole at Borden came as everyone was watching the Chromite Action....and i couldnt find an announcement to say they were drilling....?  I could be wrong.

They could put a drill on West Porcupine...and punch 3 or 4 holes in key area's.   No one needs to know.

Drills, keep em spinning.  

The chinese see gold and silver as a store of value...transact more physical gold in a week than the COMEX does in a year.

At about 50 tons a week...someone is selling refined kilobars into the Shanghai....it ain't me, but it's someone.

A lot of broke countries....going broker....

JMHO

I have time....in fact my timeline is 3-4 years then walk away .....time is important, can't replace it.

GLTA

Please login to post a reply
Captaintime
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/07/2008
Social Links