Probe Mines

Growth through Discovery Canadian Base and Precious Metal Exploration
in response to rosehill's message

The recent shakehout of weak hands may represent an opportunity to add shares.  As was pointed out on the other board nothing has changed with regard to the fundamental story of Probe during the recent sell off.  In fact one could argue that recent politcal events in the United States increase the likelihood of inflation in future years leading to an increased gold price.  In my view Dave and the team deserve credit for putting together a package of properties with huge potential, at a reasonable cost all while leaving themselves in a very strong cash position.  Those who bought in during the run up may continue to take losses during the final days of 2016 and for those sitting on cash this may represent a nice opportunity.  Fourtunately my average cost basis on my current holdings is about .30 cents US. 

Patience may be required.  This is a large land package and it will take time to identify all of the best targets.  My understanding is that one or two drills has been going with a plan to have four (may already be four) in the very near future.  If you strip away the emotion of watching your positon drop a bit in value and look at the long term fundamentals there is little question this remains one of the most appealing juniors. 

My guy at Schwab may give me a hard time, but I will push him to add a few more shares in December as we reach what I think will be the lows.  I think 2017 is likely to be a very exciting time for Probe.  Be careful not to try too  time it to perfectly, this stock has moved fast in the past, better to get in a few days early than miss the ride altogether.

Good luck!  NS

Please login to post a reply
Neophyte Senior
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/24/2013
Social Links