Re: My 2 Cents
over 9 years ago
over 9 years ago
over 9 years ago
My 2 Cents
over 9 years ago

Well, I have read a lot of comments ...and a friend of mine ( whom I think would like PRB to fail and says...should have above 5 bucks ! )

Stock Market does not Work that way.

No one person ( or computer ) can accurately predict the highs and lows.

So PRB...the Goldcorp takeover.

• Yes, less than ideal about 150 million less
  • Poison pill in place ! 19,000,000 break up fee ( $ 0.20 per share )
  • New Probeco...somewhat excited as I don't think anyone can dispute Dave Palmers ability to expand a project from grass roots.

New Probeco will be a "broke" junior play most likely that Dave Palmer has been following for the better part of 3 years. Most likely scenario is a buyout and finance to sequester about 80 million in drilling funds and Drill, Drill, Drill.

Chromite ....always good to keep an Ace ( 5 / 13 Chance ) of seeing one down the stretch. Ring of Fire News ?? 785 million for a "study" Do the Geotechnical and build a $%#$%$#^ Road already. If First nations get in the way cut them off..no more cheap gas/diesel....no more federal funding whatsoever !

Maybe Dave P has the Chromite sold. The environmental study by Thurber suggested starting mining at surface would be best and only PRB property fits that bill and has higher grades ( 36-40 % )

So maybe monetize the Chromite?

As for a No vote...poison pill and PRB becomes another Broke Junior with 6 + million ounces. I see 1.75 to 2.25 maybe lower...but at least PRB is an accesible area of Ontario. Dave P will need about another 80 million to advance the project so 35 million shares and 17.5 warrants another 52 million shares into the Pool !

Then 8+ million ounces maybe East Limb ?

Maybe...

I have already planned where I am going next...did that last November.

Spend the time in your life living with purpose. Use your time wisely. Buy consumables, Oil and Gas and Pharma with your winnings...keep new Probeco and hope for a third lightning strike.

Take the time !. If you have read this far...you have used your time wisely. I have my next 5. I have a bet with a good friend. If these 5 picks...don't double your portfolio...in the next 18 months..then I pay for our trip to Iceland ( 8 adults in attendance ! )

If they work out the reverse is true.

Take some time...look at oil, gas...we will back at 80 bucks Dec/Jan/Feb 2015 2016.

That might seem like a long time....but it's only time.

Enjoy your time...! Your time is the only thing you own...don't waste it.

"Time moves slowly, but passes quickly"

till next week

You bring the shovel, I'll bring the lime

Captain Time.

Please login to post a reply
Captaintime
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating