over 10 years ago
Re: Goodbye
over 10 years ago
Re: Goodbye
over 10 years ago
Goodbye
over 10 years ago

Dear Ms. Chromite,

While I'm sure this isnt a complete surprise, I recognize how difficult this will be for you. And trust me, it isnt your fault. You are a wonderful asset for almost anyone. In fact, I would love to keep you if I could but in all honesty my heart isnt in it anymore. Sure, we had good times together but there were always problems and issues that I cannot ignore. Yes, I will always recall your Ring of Fire, and perhaps even forgive you for your brief fling with Cliff, but the passion is no longer there. And I'm not sure it ever really was. So brace yourself...

I've fallen for another piece of asset.

And wow is she amazing...absolutely beatiful to the core. She never ceases to amaze me. Every time we get together or catch up after a few weeks apart she has something more to offer. She loves spending time in and around the forest, the lake, and the snow. Although my initial impression had me believing she was somewhat shallow, in fact she has great depth to her character. My new special lady is really one in a million with all she offers. And soon, Im afraid, I may lose her to someone else.

I'm encouraging you to update your profile to "available" and to look for a better suitor. Someone who can focus on your unique qualities. I know this sounds strange, but I will keep your number in my phone. Perhaps we can be friends...and perhaps even rekindle our old flame. I'm willing to say there is still a chance...but not now.

I've told many of my friends about you in the hopes that one will come calling...I've even called as far away as Beijing on your behalf. If no one steps forward then I'm still open to being friends with benefits, I'll just need to find a place to spin you off to until we both have a better sense of what we want from each other.

Fondly,

-DP

Please login to post a reply
Kingpin
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/26/2013