Probe Mines

Growth through Discovery Canadian Base and Precious Metal Exploration
Re: Goodbye
over 10 years ago
in response to bushmills's message

bushmills -

I agree the timing isnt great to dispose of Black Creek, but if we could get somewhat close to fair value Id strongly consider it as cash is king for this distressed junior/explorer sector. The more cash in the cofers, the better positioned we are for future exploration and possible mine developement without future dilution. If, as it appears, we are getting basically no value for the the asset in our current stock price then lets let the cash speak for itself on our balance sheet. I recognize that the ROF could become a hotbed of activity and opportunity in the future, but too many "if's and when's" for me to want to wait around while the Borden project moves ahead at a very rapid pace.

I'm sure we are all concerned that a possible buyout of PRB would include both Borden and BC. As others here have mentioned perhaps spinning off the Chromite now would allow us to retain that ownership outside of an offer for Borden.

Would love to hear what others think of the timing of this and other possible chess moves we could make.

warrantless, stainless, stewie and many others often offer great thoughts and insight on these strategic decisions.

Thanks for the reply...

-Kingpin

Please login to post a reply
Kingpin
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/26/2013