Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to enoughalready's message

Thie BoD continues to offer shareholders only a Hobbsian choice.... take it or leave it, they will do what they choose. There really is no choice for us. Vote for or against, the results will be, as they have been in the past, what the BoD wants, and they want what is best for themselves.

If by small chance, the measure is split is rejected, it may well hasten the demise of the company. However, the first thing that happens after almost every split under duress that I have seen is that the stock price tumbles further on short selling. So what difference does it make?

As has been pointed out here often, the BoD has little to no evident interest in shareholders nor the company's success really, save that it provides a large and largely undeserved paycheck for them.

I suggested a while back that an entitity be formed by poolling stock that controlled 5% of the stock to force a seat but it met with little enthusiasm. It appears now that "we are all going to hang separately".

Hopefully all here will find some other successful investment to allow them to offset their gains there against the inevitable capital losses we are likely to see here.

I'm not a defeatist, by the way. just looking at the cards on the table and unable to find a winning hand.

I hope someone else can find a way to draw one more card to fill the middle of what looked for so long like an emerging straight flush.

Good luck to all going forward.

Please login to post a reply
NOONE SPECIAL
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/09/2011
Social Links