Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to BaNosser's message

To be clear, I offered opinions and provided some basis for those opinions. I then solicited discussion, correction, etc., in a very polite fashion. The response from some offered no opinions (other than directed at the poster - me), nothing, nada... Obviously not witty enough to come up with any argument - just shoot the messenger. That is not what this forum was designed for, and the Rules of Use specifically state that such infantile behavior is a violation of those rules.

You say "many here disagree with you and question your opinions". I see no evidence of disagreement, and no questions about my opinions. Just shoot the messenger....

So, somebody please tell where I'm wrong in my opinions, if you are capable. Apparently, so far, nobody here (other than gcduck) is capable. Does that mean I'm right? I have no idea.... And I clearly stated that in my posts as well - nothing is absolutely predictable.

As for personal attacks on anyone, I will do as today and give one warning. If that person clearly doesn't get the message, then I will ban. No hesitation. New year, new personal policy.

I could opt for an alternative method and simply report violations and let Agora Admin act, eventually. Is this what you would prefer - no warning and a ban by Agora?

I also continue to find it irritating that a fellow HL happily steps up to defend violating posts.

So what are your thoughts about the near term? Got any?

As for those who cannot handle my posts, I'll offer the same suggestion as Ron. If you don't like my posts, then don't read them!

SGE

Please login to post a reply
SGE1
City
Santa Ynez, CA
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/15/2004