Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to beantown's message

Believe it or not, I'm glad he's playing next week. At the same time, I think he was guilty as charged, but I think it's a stupid charge! The REAL crime was SpyGate, and they got off way to easy on that, so I'll always look at the Pats as the Pats*. I liken DeflateGate to Al Capone getting nabbed for tax evasion of all things.

Should make for a good game to start the season. Too bad Steelers are missing Bell and Bryant, and Pouncey, as those are big hits to take, but Ben has looked smokin' sharp in the preseason, and if DeAngelo Williams can fill in for Bell well enough, I look for Ben to school Marcia on how to play QB. By the way, Ben doesn't do ANYTHING to the balls, no scuffing, no neading, no inflating, no nothin'.

I can't understand why the NFL rules don't just say WE, the NFL, will uncarton 24 brand new balls 1 hour before the game, blow them up to proper spec, and each team plays with the same balls...... oh yeah, NOW I remember why they DON'T do that.... Because TAmmy Brady lobbied the NFL so that he could use his own balls and prepare them the way he likes them.

As for the NFL office, you're way off base. They're way to smart, too talented, and too visionary to work for PTSC. Though I DO agree with your assessment that they're a complete bunch of morons! lol

Good luck next week. I say James Harrison knocks Marcia out of the game by the middle of the third quarter. And Gisele files for divorce by the beginning of the fourth!

Please login to post a reply
lambertslunatics
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/18/2007
Social Links
Private Message