Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

Corvette talk is serious stuff, ya know. Your post implies that one can actually purchase a 2015 Z06 Corvette for $70,000.00 - $75,000.00. Glad to see you are interested in such a fantastic machine, but not very likely on that price. The MSRP on the basic coupe is close to $80,000.00, and that's before you start "building" it. I did the "build" thing on the website, and, for a convertible done to my taste, it was just under $115,000.00. Still an incredible bargain compared to Ferrari and Lamborghini, of course, but still way rich for my blood.

Since I can't have one, I did some research for you and actually found a coupe for less than the "century" mark: https://autos.yahoo.com/used-cars/Chevrolet-Corvette-cars01--4514880826229734783.html. Since it's mid-season and this one's a couple, they may deal a bit on it.

By coincidence (not really), this one is very close to my home town, so tell you what --- you buy it, and I'll personally drive it to you anywhere in the U.S. or Canada (actually, the farther away from my house, the better). No charge for my services, I promise. I'll even pay for my own plane ticket home. Think about it, okay?

Please login to post a reply
ronran
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/13/2004
Social Links
Private Message