Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
leopard...
over 10 years ago
opty...
over 10 years ago
Re: opty...
over 10 years ago
over 10 years ago
over 10 years ago
over 10 years ago
in response to optymystic's message

It is not up to [you] to make the PTSC board fair.

Really? What a sham on your part --- it's easy to avoid responsibilty, or at least to try. Even though you were a HL and had to removed due to your own biases that you continuously enforced, you remain a president and, among other "powers", have the right to report violations, and, as I recall (corrections welcome), remove/unremove posts. But most of all, you, as well as everyone else in this forum, have the obligation to recognize what is truthful and accurate about PTSC even though it may not be to your liking.

I view a certain group of PTSC investors in this forum as "the enemy" (to use your term) because they have willingly, even gladly, placed themselves into that role. Not all of the following fit each such person, but among them, they use lies and half-truths, innuendo, distortion of reality, meaningless rhetoric, and other such tactics to make personal attacks on others whom they view as "being negative", even though those others are being completely truthful and accurate. That is despicable conduct, yet you have fully condoned it. And these people do indeed "lessen the possibility" of everyone's benefitting from their investment in PTSC, because these "enemies" detract from meaningful discussion about PTSC by making their personal attacks --- that, in fact, is their purpose and their goal.

No system of forum governance will ever be perfectly enforced by anyone. Just as some would say that, for example, the nonremoval of some of Brian's posts that some consider "repetitive" is biased on the part of some HLs, it is just as applicable to say that SGE fails as HL when he doesn't report Fut's insults as violations. This is why I use the system sparingly, and why I continue to believe it just leads to conflct.

I'm done with this discussion. It is pointless to continue with someone who admits to having no sense of responsibility. So, as usual, you may have the last word if you so choose.

Please login to post a reply
ronran
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/13/2004
Social Links
Private Message