Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
Re: opty...
over 10 years ago
in response to optymystic's message

I am glad to see that you disagree with Rick about his idea of strict rule enforcemnent.

As to what is "fair" and/or "even-handed", see my prior post. I don't believe it is reasonable for you to ask others to do what you were incapable of doing while you were a HL, and I don't think it can be done anyway for the reasons previously given. Furthermore, I don't think any of us wants a person with the kind mindset that would make him/her want to sit behind a computer screen and be concerned about "violations" all day long.

I would respectfully ask that, instead of this focus on "violations" and forum moderation, you simply try my suggestion --- without worrying about what is "negative" or "positive", just post truth, fact, or knowledgeable opinion that is about PTSC. Applaud others who do likewise, and either ignore those who refuse or send them PMs and ask that they start doing so. Then, if you don' t think you're getting the result you desire, report the situation privately to Agora, as Agora has requested.

I'll be out again most of the day unless something changes, but will try to check in later. Best wishes.

Please login to post a reply
ronran
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/13/2004
Social Links
Private Message