Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
sec TRY IT
over 10 years ago
in response to judd gray's message

I would add, everyone should send an email to the Wall Street Journal as well. I2007, Biajj, Lamberts, Ron etc. and all the others, with years of information stored, might be willing to hand that content over to a legimate source. This would make a great investigative piece for the Journal. I'm two months shy of having been in this for eight years. Total nightmare and a BIG lesson. I don't like losing money on a bad investment, no one does. However, I HATE losing money on an investment that appears to have been designed to fleece/ignore retail investors concerns and rights. The more I read these filings, the angrier I get. No one here can legitimatly defend these parties. It is clear to me, that both Patriot and TPL appear to have been complicit in their deceitful actions. We are surrounded by scumbags, cheats and liars. I believe that Turley got the hell out of here once he realized how rotten this thing was. All of our concerns, over the years, are bubbling up to the surface as we speak.

These filings, IMO, legitimize several theories and/or concerns floated on this board over the past several years. And no, I'm not going to waste my time rehashing them. If you've been here long enough, most know exactly what I'm talking about. In hindsight, I'm now very suspicious of a few posters that have come and gone from this board. Particularly those that did, and continue to, Adamantly defend PTSC management and at times, TPL. You don't have to wonder what transpires behind the scenes anymore! You don't have to listen to posters, you don't know, defend the companies actions. There is so much s*@t being thrown on the walls, in these pacers, that you KNOW a percentage of the accusations are likely true. The reality is most of us don't live in California. I'm going to potentially lose a substantial amount of money as it is. The one thing that won't cost you anything, is an email to the Wall Street Journal. I sent one a few years ago, but had no luck. Perhaps a mass email campaign would get different results? At this juncture, one might as well fight while there is still something worth fighting for, revenue. Otherwise, I suspect it will be a slow bleed until the patents are exhausted and shareholders are left holding an empty bag. I believe there is absolutely enough questionable public information to warrant each and every shareholder to send an email to the Journal. All it will cost you is, your time. While each shareholder can craft their own email, I would suggest using the term, "Wall Street Journal Investigation into Patriot Scientific Corporation (PTSC)". Perhaps a mass influx of the same heading will get someone's attention.

Please login to post a reply
1Rare1
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/11/2007
Social Links
Private Message