Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to judd gray's message

I personally wrote a letter to the SEC about a year ago regarding what I consider to be "illegal" matters regarding our situation.They acknowledged receipt of my letter and that was about it. I think we are in a vulnerable situation with little leverage over TPL/DL. Seems DL has a stronghold over our BOD who appear to be little value through all this crap we have been going through. I sure hope I’m wrong and the lack of communication is due to legal matters being addressed.

I for one expect news one way or another once the ruling comes out from the HTC hearing which I hope will be in our favor. As for the ITC case, that would be absolutely wonderful to have as a win but should not stop our efforts in collecting money!

So I would agree that if many/all PTSC stock holders wrote a letter to the SEC/complaint line, it may raise more visibility, squeaky wheel gets the oil but I’m willing to wait for the hearing outcome and what may follow. I’ve been in this stock for over 7 years and I will wait till end of February update/results before I consider to filing another complaint letter again to SEC asking for an investigation. I will post those intentions along with teh SEC link in asking that everyone else do the same.

Not sure if this will go anywhere but the more folks that file the better chance we have of getting someone to take a serious look. That just might put TPL/DL as well as our BOD under a microscope in getting a fair shake.

Seems there is not much else we can do as stock holders…

Please login to post a reply
BostonCA
City
El Dorado Hills, CA
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/04/2008
Social Links