Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to bankerson's message

Sorry, I should have been more clear. I didn't check PACER because I'm very confident that BaNos and/or others will do so. I've always thought we have a very good system here in this forum as to such --- BaNos, Wolf, and others are/have been kind enough to do virtually all of the legwork as to PACERs, and I provide legal comment if I'm able to add anything.

In any event, you are quite right. I should have said that no ruling from Judge Grewal has been issued insofar as we know at the moment --- which, in turn, would seem to be borne out by the relatively low volume.

Time is indeed at a premium for me right now, as I have an important and complex trial set for January 27. Of course, most everyone else has important events ongoing in their lives, too, so I certainly don't claim any special status in that regard.

I'll go back to semi-lurking and let you continue to draw whatever conclusions you desire from our current circumstances. Best wishes.

Please login to post a reply
ronran
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/13/2004
Social Links
Private Message