Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

Can you please provide the link or the Pacer, your source? TIA

San Jose is just a bit out of my traveling field so I was not able to attend, this time. You are in the legal business with many connections so it doesn't surprise me that you know what happened. So now where do we go from here?

Details would be appreciated by myself and others I am sure: like what Grewal did or did not say, if there is any new date/timeline, did DL or a rep offer more info to delay the ruling, did Grewal even show up or was the hearing canceled. Have you talked with JO?

As to the 200K shares, I did not say it was significant nor did I say it was insignificant except to offer that someone bought or sold for some reason. With the events of yesterday it may have been for that reason. For all anyone knows it could just be mm's trading back and forth. As you say 200K is nothing compared to volume when a ruling is issued.

So glad you could manage your schedule and find the time to keep all of us informed. There are so many legal issues that your legal perspective is much appreciated.

Please login to post a reply
bankerson
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/17/2005
Social Links
Private Message