Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
HI Ron
almost 11 years ago
willWin....
almost 11 years ago
in response to PTSCwillWIN's message

No offense, but you have completely mischaracterized what I object to. Furthermore, I don't believe I have entered a "violation" on anyone as you have indicated, although I have removed some posts that exhibit what I believe to be inappropriate content.

What I object to is those who point to other members of this forum, when the latter are posting truth, fact, and/or knowledgable opinion, as engaging in "bashing". If something posted meets those criteria, it cannot, by defintion, be either "bashing" or "hyping" --- instead, it simply truth, fact, or knowledgable opinion. If you and/or others don't like it, that's fine --- don't read it, or, if you think it's inaccurate, do your best to demonstrate that, or, go to some other forum that you feel better suits you. But don't engage in a personal attack on the messenger merely because he or she has posted something you don't like hearing.

I see a lot about "repetition" as being objectionable, but if posts were removed on that basis alone, we would have needed to remove lots of stuff on the subjects listed in my prior posts today --- wildly "positive" stuff that simply had no substance, yet which some folks wanted to vigorously assert time and time again. Those people like to "tickle the ears" of whoever will listen to them, but what/who was really served? The point is that if we get too far into complaining about what is "negative" versus "positive", regardless of what is accurate, then we have become RB again because personal attacks then become the norm.

In any event, I certainly don't object to someone being called out for posting something other than truth, fact, or knowledgable opinion, and I think my posting history demonstrates that attitude. We all make mistakes, certainly including me, but someone engaging in a pattern of error and/or deceit should surely be challenged.

I hope this clarifies my position for you. Best wishes.

Please login to post a reply
ronran
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/13/2004
Social Links
Private Message