Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

Roughly 90 % of the posts in the last seven days were adressing either the BoD's "ineptness" or Leckrone/TPL being the worst enemy, shifting more and more to the latter.

Not that I see Leckrone as a friend - as I said I know the company itself considers Leckrone/TPL a "challenge" to deal with - but with the most important event in the company's history I wonder why this board has gone completely into hysterics WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT IS GOING ON BEHIND THE SCENES!

Neither do we know
- what happens in regard to HTC nor do we know
- if and what PTSC decides in regard of future licensing (and so with TPL) nor do we know
- the approach of Mr. Moore (who is one hell of an important factor to include) nor do we know
- how things are going at the licensing front after last week's verdict.

No ones know anything but everyone is screaming.

Wondrously the shareprice has nearly lost every penny gain we achieved last Thursday/Friday - I'm sure some people have made a nice fortune in the last days with selling on Friday and buying back yesterday and today.

And for all those who step in now to tell me (I'm still waiting for a realistic scenario HOW to get rid of Leckrone without destroying the value of the MMP at least short term) that Leckrone is a crook and we have to get rid of him and we could get much more money from the MMP and we have to take more control NOW! NOW! NOW!:
How do you all think business is working?

PTSC, TPL, Moore got over huge hurdles and joined forces to fight against HTC et al, against the companies at the ITC - and after the first milestone is reached they shall disband immediately because some of you think this has to be done NOW!

Either it's a sign of "blind ignorance" (not sure if this is the correct english word) or it's a perfect staging in order to create fear, uncertainty and doubt.

Now fire the guns...

Please login to post a reply
gcduck
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/16/2006
Social Links