Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

I just found out about this a few hours ago, and am greatly saddened to inform everyone that Wolf (real name Richard) passed away last evening, December 26, after a lengthy illness. His wife, Linda, has advised me that he went peacefully, and that both she and their daughter were at his bedside.

Richard was known and very much appreciated by most of the members of this forum, with me among others at the top of that list. I never had the opportunity to meet him face to face, but I both admired and respected him as a result of our numerous communications over the years. Until his illness prevented him from doing so, and even for awhile over just the last few months when he was able, Richard was both tireless and selfless in providing the forum with PACER documents concerning PTSC's ongoing litigation. Although he spent hundreds if not thousands of dollars in that endeavor, he steadfastly refused any reimbursement. Additionally, he had valuable hands-on business knowledge that he frequently shared back when he was actively posting. And above all else, he was just one heck of a nice guy.

Please keep Linda and the other members of Richard's family in your thoughts and prayers.

Please login to post a reply
ronran
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/13/2004
Social Links
Private Message