Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to nurse's message

Congrats for holding on, I have seen way too many people get discouraged, and sold.

I never thought that it would take so long to produce cash flow!

Infringers are vicious almost like some of these dolphins that are related to the the dophin show from the 60's.

I do not think anyone would have thought that it would take so long, Blackberry came and went through their lawsuit pretty quick and so did others.

Because of the fact that these licenses cause every digital device to work, and there are so many infringers world wide, the infringers were fighting this tooth and nail, as seen by the T3 vicious attacks, but most will soon be ready to throw in the towel.

All we need is one court win, then afterwards an injunction, that should put a stake through the bloody vampires heart.

And should cause the stock to soar to heights never imagined.

Giving good publicity, good advertising and maybe a good video as others have mentioned, the demand for the share would exceed the availabilty and cause the stock price to sky rocket.

I am sure that even the dophins would appreciate that.

Please login to post a reply
Colloidal-silverAtoms
City
Atlantis yes in the Atlantic
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/16/2011
Social Links