Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to jldmt's message

What might be the reason the former firm bailed out or was let go?

This is not what has occurred, and that's the point. The Farella firm, which, by my recollection, formerly represented both TPL and PTSC, has, according to the oppostion filed by the T3, remained as counsel only for PTSC. Thus, what seems to have occurred is that TPL has merely retained new counsel for itself alone.

Another question I have in all of this is whether Charlie Hoge's firm will remain involved, and if not, why? I confess that I haven't read all of the counsel designations on some of the more recently filed pleadings because I usually just read the substance, but, likewise, I don't recall seeing that Mr. Hoge's firm has withdrawn.

With apologies to you and others who have asked me to comment further on all of this, I simply don't have enough facts upon which to base an intelligent opinion at this time. I have some measure of doubt that it was done merely in order to earn TPL more money by delaying the Markman, but, at the same time, Leckrone quite likekly sees that as icing on the cake.

At the risk of going to the well too often, I'm going to send an email to Mr. Flowers and see if he will answer, or, better yet, if PTSC will issue a release that explains what I consider to be a considerably unusual scenario. Best wishes to you and all.

Please login to post a reply
ronran
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/13/2004
Social Links
Private Message