Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

1) Let's all take a deep breath.

2) Laurie, it would be helpful if you would look at the court's website and see if a dismissal has yet been filed. If not, this likely means that the written settlement agreement has not yet been fully executed, which, in turn, means that it can't be published yet. This is very routine --- I enter into settlements on behalf of my clients all the time, but the formal agreement isn't executed for several weeks, if not longer on occasion. I was hoping that the agreement would have been completed in time so that it could have been included with the 10Q, but the fact that it was not isn't necessarily conclusive.

3) Even if the settlement agreement is never published, and even though I would strongly disagree with such inaction on the part of PTSC, what we are really waiting on are more MMP licenses. If we don't start to see such occuring within 30 - 60 days of PTSC's announcement of the settlement, certainly before the end of 2011, that would be discouraging as I see it.

Now, having said these things, do I actually expect our BoD to do the right thing? Sadly, the answer is "no", based on recent history. Nevertheless, I hope that they will have a change of heart and actually begin to fulfill their ficuciary responsibility. If they do not, then I would be in favor of all of us starting the mother of all SEC write-in campaigns --- but for now, let's give them a bit more time to respond.

JMO. Best wishes to all.

Please login to post a reply
ronran
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/13/2004
Social Links