Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to ads123's message

What in the world is going on? Why is everyone jumping on Opty? I don't see him as "hyping"--I see him as being excited and hopeful again--I certainly don't see anything wrong with that. For goodness sake, please stop jumping all over each other--what will happen will happen in this stock, but we all have to live with ourselves thereafter. GL, ads

Here's how that thread started...

Opty asked:

Re: .12

posted on Mar 02, 11 03:56PM Use the IP Check tool [?]

Basis?

I'd like to know what people think the pop in pps would be if there was an announcement that Moore, TPL and PTSC have worked out their differences?

Not sure when such announcement will be made, but suspect it will sooner than later. Licensing needs to move into high gear and monies spent arguing in court with each other are better spent dragging infringers into court.

IMHO

Opty

Brian answered:

Re: What was the price just before disputes became public ?

in response to Re: .12 by optymystic
posted on Mar 02, 11 05:31PM Use the IP Check tool [?]

"I'd like to know what people think the pop in pps would be if there was an announcement that Moore, TPL and PTSC have worked out their differences?"

Oct 2008 .. No known TPL, Moore or PTSC disagreements. PTSC was 14 - 18 cents

Jan 2009 .. No known TPL, Moore or PTSC disagreements. PTSC trades 12 -16 cents.

April 2009 .. Chuck publicized his disagreements with TPL. PTSC trades 9 - 14 cents

April 2010 .. PTSC files complaints against TPL. PTSC trades at 9 - 14 cents

Feb 2011 .. The TPL $1MM loan is repaid, PTSC issues a PR indicating agreement with TPL over more PDS oversight, and the PR promotes Patent validations by the USPTO . PTSC trades at 9 - 15 cents

Evaluate the data for yourself.

I think it will make a difference in perception to infringers, but historically, it's pretty clear to me, that pricewise the Moore / TPL / PTSC breakdowns made LITTLE difference at all to the stock price.

Ts & Os

Personally I see nothing whatsoever inappropriate with this response, backed by factual shareprice values, to Opty's query

Opty responed:

Re: What was the price just before disputes became public ?

posted on Mar 03, 11 10:36AM Use the IP Check tool [?]

Given your 24/7 pessimistic outlook for PTSC, I really wonder why you bother holding it? It is hard for me to envision anyone holding any significant amount of shares and never having anything good to say about the investment.

May I suggest that if you really can't find something good about PTSC, and do not see any possibilities of price appreciation, you need to give your investment strategy some thought.

Opty

Did Brian's answer to Opty's question deserve that response?

Please login to post a reply
BaNosser
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/13/2004
Social Links
Private Message