Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to ads123's message

Thanks for your response, Ads.

Wise move! I think it's a good idea for everyone to take a break from this forum and its constant bickering from time to time .... especially for health reasons! What will happen if you take a mini break? Probably nothing. You may have missed a few squabbles ..and perhaps some unwelcome news, but on the other hand, you may be pleasantly surprised to find that good things happened while you were away. :-)

I'm feeling hopeful. The overall picture is much more encouraging than it was several weeks ago. I haven't forgotten the difficulties we have navigated through in the last few years, or the awful feeling of possibly losing our investment, but we haven't sold one share yet, and we are now feeling much more hopeful for a good outcome.

I'm so glad to hear that you will be around. We've all been through a lot together; now's not the time to leave. Remember, many of the posters we don't hear from much these days are just hovering around, reading and waiting for good news. We want to celebrate together, if all goes well.

Good luck ...and good health to all of us.

Cherry

Please login to post a reply
rosewood
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/16/2007
Social Links