Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
The Unknown
over 16 years ago
Fut
over 16 years ago
in response to optymystic's message

I thought the letter we just sent covered most, if not all, of the gripes we have. If if doesn't, then whose fault is that? Why continue to rehash this stuff? How about we wait and see what the letter generates.

<I can live with not commenting until such time that PTSC directly addresses shareholders, so I'll attempt to remain silent on any indirect information - licensees; USPTO; Appeal; and SEC filings.>

My post suggested that if your complaint is in the letter, let's wait to see what the response is, rather than beat it to death while we wait. I can not make out what you are saying. Did you misunderstand me? A clarification would be much appreciated. Tks Opty

I merely extended your excellent suggestion to cover other items that are also "rehashed" on a regular basis eg new license - Why is the stock down? How much this time? Who's accumulating? etc., etc. The USPTO reexams have been pondered often, but until the decision is final, there is not much more to deliberate, as with the '584 Appeal and its ramifications, and also the lack of accompanying PRs with SEC filings.

Obviously, I will be giving my thoughts on any substantive issues as and when they arise eg April 9 10K.

I hope this explanation clarifies my position to your satisfaction.

Be well

The joys of a teething baby facilitates responding on many occasions during any 24-hour period.

(smiley)

Please login to post a reply
milestone
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/04/2005
Social Links