Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
Ron
over 16 years ago
Ronran
over 16 years ago
Re: borredo
over 16 years ago
Re: borredo
over 16 years ago
Manor...
over 16 years ago

Paul, I appreciate your thoughts and respect your position, but continue to disagree.

The premise for my position is that there is strength in numbers and that the number of shares has more impact that the number of shareholders. It seems reasonable to conclude that the Company would be more impressed by the support of 100 shareholders who hold 10,000,000 shares than by 100 shareholders who hold 100,000 shares. Of course, if the supporting shareholders were identifed by name in the letter, then the Company could check for itself to determine the number of shares held --- obviously, however, it would not be prudent to disclose individual names as part of such an effort.

Please remember that the same type of letter was sent back in early 2007, and that no deterimemtal results occurred. No one who participated has complained to me about any "backlash" or any other negative consequences, and in fact, many participants have continued to thank me.

Whether such letters are effective is another matter --- I myself have said that we are unlikely to get everything that we desire answered or accomplished. However, if nothing is attempted, then, in view of what has caused some to feel a need for the letter in the first place, nothing is likely to occur --- conversely, if there is even a .1% chance of something on the positive side happening, then there is no reason not to engage in the effort since, as above, there has been no downside from the prior letter. As I have said before, it's my time to waste, so that isn't an issue.

I don't think we are going to change each other's minds on these issues, but I am sorry that you feel I handled anything about this endeavor in an inappropriate manner --- I will try to take instruction from it. Thank you for your response.

Please login to post a reply
ronran
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/13/2004
Social Links
Private Message