Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to ease2002's message
I find it ridiculous that Ron and now you are basically telling those of of us who are against the shareholder letter to shut up. That is patently ludicrous. The whole point of this forum is to share opinions and in this case inform the ignorant and naive of possible ramifications of such a shareholder letter. I hope everyone understands that this letter may have a very large agenda behind it. Everyone needs to understand that one thing may lead to another here and that that other thing may be a class action lawsuit that will only enrich the attorneys involved and will NOT get anywhere near the level of satisfaction for individual shareholders that might be expected from such an action (pennies/share). Go ahead and fire off your condescending and haughty toned letter of impatience to everyone and their mother. I for one won't be terribly surprised if Ron turns out to be positioning himself or a proxy to be the "natural" choice for some sort of class action lawsuit action in the future if shareholder expectations are not met .
Please login to post a reply
stillpoint21
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/19/2006
Social Links
Private Message