Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

what if April comes and quarterly report does not state or gives the type of payment plan (if there is one) and the amount shown is low, how will that effect shareprice?

We all know that in order to have the shareprice escalate to what many here desires is that other companies will need to either fear TPL/PTSC suit for infringement. If the amount is unknown or low who will be afraid?

Whether we have won or lost to me is immaterial if the shareprice will never reflect it. Next quarter better provide positive guidance otherwise what else can any of us look foward to in regards to PTSC positive shareprice.

The Texas ligitation was probably the biggest and most importance issue for this company to date, and if nothing positive transpires .......well I believe we are at square one. I believe a new suit will have to take place.

This is all IMO if numbers of next quarter does not reflect a positive for TPL/PTSC. "All parties are pleased" has to mean something...anyway that is what I am hoping for.

glta

Tom

Please login to post a reply
kamranta
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/14/2004