Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
Re: - Wolf
over 16 years ago
Re: - Wolf
over 16 years ago
Re: Wolf
over 16 years ago
over 16 years ago
over 16 years ago
Turley!
over 16 years ago
in response to wolfpackvolt's message

wolf, i'm honored to get a response from you sir! this is cool :) (i'm java6 from home)

IMO (i know you hate that but this is only mine) JT and the BOD have done a fantastic job this year. sure, its not at all how i wanted to end the year or even begin it. everytime i look around or suggest the stock to someone else i keep telling them "you just wait! things are about to blow up". at the end of the day they haven't done that and im lookin like an ahole moron to friends and family. i shoulda just bought more AAPL (a friend works there and their austin branch wont open back up till wednesday) the positions im talking about are sales/marketing, not manufacturing. at PTSC the tiny group of employees IMO really are in sales/marketing as we have no manufacturing of goods etc. i believe JT has sold/marketed the company ok for not being in his position too too long. M Dell recently took the reigns again and it too will be a slow process of turning the ship around, but it WILL happen.

one last note. i've told all my friends and family to do their own research but IF they happen to want to see a good site, go to Agoracom and look for wolfpackvolt... thank you for all you do sir.

delltwo/java6

Please login to post a reply
java6
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/31/2007
Social Links