Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to head22's message

The Confidentiality Agreement is a condition of the "business resolution".  Our team, especially PTSC, has to be extremely sensitive to absolute compliance, or the deal becomes void.  Note the 8K the other day.....

While I join you in wishing the terms had been disclosed, it should be fairly obvious that this issue was a significant part of the "deal maker".  Anyone even considering making noise about this should think it through.  Demand disclosure, get it, and the deal is dead.  More like demand disclosure, never get it, because with the deal having died a miserable death, there'd be nothing to disclose other than "ding dong the deal is dead".

While I now hope for some insight to be provided in the PR asociated with the upcoming 10Q (an aggregate number as has been done in the past), I'm really not too optimistic about it.  Unless there are enough other licensees in the next two weeks, which with the other licensees in December may adequately disguise the monies related to the "business resolution" with the Js, I doubt they could do it without disclosing too much and possibly violating the Confidentiality Clause (it may only take a "perception of disclosure").  I only say this because IMO the numbers from the Js are probably huge, and therefore difficult to disguise.  So hope for a slew of new licensees real soon, with big companies.  IMO, that's our only chance for seeing an aggregate number with the 10Q.

JMHO, and I KNOW nuttin'!

SGE

Please login to post a reply
SGE1
City
Santa Ynez, CA
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined