Omagine

Company has signed a Development Agreement with the Government of the Sultanate of Oman. Omagine Owns 60%; Sultanate Owns 25%; Consolidated Contractors Owns 15%. Project to be developed on 245 acres of beach front land on Gulf of Oman. The estimated cost approximately $2.5 Billion. BNP Paribas To Lead Construction Financing Syndicate.
Shareholder meeting
almost 9 years ago
Re: Shareholder meeting
almost 9 years ago
almost 9 years ago
almost 9 years ago
almost 9 years ago
almost 9 years ago
almost 9 years ago
almost 9 years ago
almost 9 years ago
almost 9 years ago
in response to bill4810's message

Yessir Bill, I am sure I can wrangle up a few mounts for everyone to ride to the shareholder meeting, if needed. Of course we could very well end up in the Aussie outback, lost for days lol.

It can get rather boring and test one's perserverance holding this stock, and I really hope it all pays off in the end. The biggest problem now is that this capital could have been working for me in other areas during this wait, and that is what I wrestle with everyday. There just seems to be a big disconnect between OMAG and the market and the sooner they can employ a strategy to increase investor awareness, the better we will all be. Right now the way it stands, the market does not buy into the $20+ valuation and won't until it can be laid out in a clear and understanding way that investors would buy into. I'm not sure that can happen until this project can be accounted for in the right way.

I think owning this stock is going to be as interesting as watching paint dry. Maybe once the project breaks ground we will finally see a big move up in the share price. My thinking is, if in the end we can realistically expect an evaluation around $25 per share, it will all be worth it, as long as we don't get slammed with heavy dilution in the meantime to erode that figure. I guess that is what it all boils down to at this point. I am keeping an eye on the situation and monitoring it from time to time to ensure myself this investment is worthwhile. I don't mind watching grass grow as long as in the end it can reward me greatly.

Till next time, keep your head down and keep coming up with those humorous quips that is greatly needed for our stagnant share price. Cheers my friend!

Please login to post a reply
crookedneck
City
Green Bay, WI
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/03/2014
Social Links